Central Reserve Police Force
Specialist Medical Officer
Total Vacancies:- 69
CRPF Recruitment 2020:
Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF): Suitable and willing Male & Female candidates may attend WALK-IN-INTERVIEW for engagement as Specialist Medical Officers in CRPF hospitals on Contractual Basis (Total 69 Vacancies) as per details/dates given below:
- Date and time of interview: 15-09-20 & 16-09-20 at 09.00 hrs.
- Below 70 years as on date of Walk-in-interview.
Educational Qualification for CRPF Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate should possess a Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma from a recognized university.
- For more details refer to the notification.
CRPF Recruitment 2020 Vacancy details:
About 69 vacancies are allocated for Specialist Medical Officers Posts in CRPF:
- Delhi (05)
- Ajmer (02)
- Jammu (01)
- Rampur (03)
- Bhopal (04)
- Allahabad (06)
- Guwahati (03)
- Imphal (04)
- Silchar (05)
- Nagpur (03)
- Pallipuram (03)
- Hyderabad (01)
- Pune (04)
- Gandhinagar (01)
- Neemuch (01)
- Bilaspur (05)
- Ranchi (03)
- Jagdalpur (07)
- Muzaffarpur (05)
- Bhubaneshwar (03)
CRPF Recruitment 2020 Walk-In-Interview details:
Interested Candidates with required eligibility can appear for the interview on 15-09-2020 & 16-09-2020 at 09.00 AM. Candidate’s location-wise venue details are given below:
- For Delhi, Ajmer, Jammu, Rampur, Bhopal & Allahabad: Composite Hospital, CRPF, GC, Rampur (U.P).
- For Guwahati, Imphal & Silchar: Composite Hospital, CRPF, GC, Guwahati (Assam).
- For Nagpur, Pallipuram, Hyderabad, Pune, Gandhinagar & Neemuch: Composite Hospital, CRPF, GC, Hyderabad.
- For Bilaspur, Ranchi, Jagdalpur, Muzaffarpur, Bhubaneshwar: Composite Hospital, CRPF, GC, Ranchi.
How to Apply for CRPF Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official website “crpf.gov.in”.
- Find the advertisement “WALK-IN-INTERVIEW FOR APPOINTMENT OF SPECIALIST MEDICAL OFFICERS“ under the Recruitment Page.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Appear for Walk-in-Interview with relevant documents.