ICAR-Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture (CIFA)
Junior Research Fellow and Project Assistant
Total Vacancy: 02
CIFA Recruitment 2021:
Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture (CIFA) Recruitment 2021: Bhubaneswar invites applications for about 02 nos. of positions of Junior Research Fellow and Project Assistant. So We request you to read all the information related to CIFA Recruitment 2021 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
Important Date for CIFA Recruitment 2021:
- Last Date for Online Application: 15-05-2021.
- Details of date, time, place, and mode of personal interview will be communicated separately to the shortlisted candidates.
Age Limit (as of 15-05-2021):
- For Junior Research Fellow: Below 35 years for men and 40 years for women.
- For Project Assistant: Upper age limit will be 50 years
- Relaxation is applicable as per Govt Rules.
Educational Qualification for ICAR-CIFA Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2021:
- For Junior Research Fellow: M.Sc in Microbiology / Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Zoology/life science with NET.
- For Project Assistant: B.Sc in Microbiology / Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Zoology/life science.
- For more refer to the notification.
CIFA Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details:
|Name of the post||Vacancy||Salary|
|Junior Research Fellow||01||Rs. 31,000/- + 16% HRA pm for 1st and 2nd year and Rs. 35,000/-+ 16 HRA per month from 3rd year.|
|Project Assistant||01||Rs. 20,000/- + 16% HRA pm for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd year.|
Selection Process for Bhubaneswar Jobs:
- The selection process may be based on the Written Test/ Personal interview.
How to Apply for CIFA Vacancy 2021:
- The applicant will visit the institute website http://www.cifa.nic.in.
- Visit the “Job Opportunities” tab under the Quick Links Section for finding the link for submission of the applications.
- After filling online form, the said PDF document/s must be sent through email on the email id – “email@example.com” well before the closing date and time for the submission of
- The submission of online forms and sending the pdf document to the given email address both are mandatory.
- Failing in any one of the two will result in the rejection of application/ candidature.