Central Railway, Bhusawal Division
Staff Nurse, Lab Technician & Other Vacancies
Total Posts:- 48
Central Railway Recruitment 2020:
Central Railway: has invited application for 48 Pharmacists, Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, and X-Ray technician posts at the Bhusawal division of central railway who fulfill the eligibility criteria specified below for a period of 03 months or up to 31-12-2020 or till further orders whichever is earlier.
For Retired Staff Nurse, Pharmacists Lab Technician, and X-Ray Technician of Railways, States & Central Government: The engagement will be offered purely on a contract basis or a period of 03 months or up to 31-12-2020 or till further orders whichever is earlier.
- Last date for Application by E-mail: 02-09-2020 up to 18.00 HRS
Educational Qualification for Central Railway Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate should possess B.Sc/ 10th/ +2 equivalent in a prescribed discipline from a recognized university.
- For more details refer to the notification.
- Staff Nurse: 20-40 years.
- Pharmacists: 20-35 years.
- Lab Technician: 18-33 years.
- X-Ray Technician: 19-33 years.
- For Retired Staff: Not exceeding 65 years as on 26-08-2020.
Central Railway Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details:
- Staff Nurse (26)
- Pharmacists (03)
- Lab Technician (10)
- X-Ray Technician (09)
- Selection will be based on Interview (Skype/ WhatsApp).
Mode of Application:
- Applicants should send their application via online (E-mail)
- Applicants can send their application through email: email@example.com.
How to Apply for Central Railway Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official website “cr.indianrailways.gov.in” then go to “News & Recruitment“.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- And Finally, send it to your above mail address.