Office of The Advocate General, Cuttack, Odisha
Total Posts:- 44
Advocate General Office Recruitment 2021:-
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for the engagement of 44 Junior Stenographers on a contractual basis. So We request you to read all the information related to GCEKJR Recruitment 2021 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
Important Details of GCEKJR Recruitment 2021:
- Last date to submit an application by post: 08-03-2021 till 04.00 PM.
- Address: Office of the Advocate General, Cuttack, Odisha.
Age Limit (As On 01-01-2021):
- Minimum Age: 21 Years.
- Maximum Age: 32 years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification for Advocate General Office Recruitment:
- Graduation/ PGDCA
- The candidate should have a speed of 80 words per minute in stenography and 40 words per minute in typewriting.
- For more details refer to the notification.
GCEKJR Junior Stenographer Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancy|
Selection Process of Keonjhar Engineer College Recruitment :
- The selection process based on a basic merit list, skill test, and viva voice.
How to Apply for Keonjhar Junior Stenographer Jobs:
- Go to the official website “advgenodisha.nic.in”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Interested candidates can send their application to the Office of the Advocate General Office, Cuttack, Odisha.
- Official Notification:- Click Here
- Official Website:- Click Here